• Potent scavenger of super-oxides and hydroxyl free radicals which are causative factors of diabetic conditions.
• Plant insulin exerts corrective influence by normalising the insulin deficiency status.
• Relives Stress.
• Reduces peripheral resistance to insulin by promoting insulin: receptor interaction thus potentiates action of insulin.
• Stimulates b-cells to secrete insulin.
• Improves carbohydrate metabolism ( Obesity).
• Lowers the body lipid level by inhibiting lipolysis.
• Stimulates insulin secretion.
• Enhances immunity against infections.
• Normalises liver function and Improves detoxification of dibetogenic chemicals.
(Pure Commiphora mukul)
• Anti-hyperlipidemic agent lowers plasma cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
• Also has fibrinolytic activity.